Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00239 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,330 (COL$1,393,360) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)