Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,993 (COL$1,687,424) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)