Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,978 (COL$1,693,349) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)