Cost of living comparison between Pasto, Colombia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00231 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,283 (COL$1,421,467) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)