Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,008 (COL$1,670,313) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)