Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,271 (COL$1,913,382) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)