Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,773 (€513) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)