Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,281元 (€815) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)