Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,511 (€474) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)