Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,214 (939 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)