Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.778 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,321 (490 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)