Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,314 (482 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)