Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.333 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,116 (966 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)