Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,245 (€793) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)