Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.837 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,465元 (€825) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)