Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.743 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,110 (€789) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)