Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01232 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,846 (312,244 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (43 minutes ago)