Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,246元 (€779) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (44 minutes ago)