Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,288 (€802) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (33 minutes ago)