Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,417 (€603) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)