Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,621 (Rp 5,097,949) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)