Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,428 (Rp 9,045,592) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (13 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)