Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,559 (€483) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (31 minutes ago)