Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,101元 (€908) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)