Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.839 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,653 (€849) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)