Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,367 (€737) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (38 minutes ago)