Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36771 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,807元 (Mex$ 13,072) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)