Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.502 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,579 (£656) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)