Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01798 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,906 (217,189 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)