Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,410 (€830) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (39 minutes ago)