Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01030 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,124 (CH$303,441) in Ovalle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)