Cost of living comparison between Ourense, Spain and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,722 (€641) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (37 minutes ago)