Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,967 (€513) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)