Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06175 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,416 (55,321 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)