Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06300 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,870 (45,558 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)