Cost of living comparison between Oulu, Finland and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,863 (€526) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)