Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,769 (€648) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)