Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,466 (5,095 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)