Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.733 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,626元 (6,313 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (about 2 hours ago)