Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,732元 (6,654 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)