Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,691 (6,937 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)