Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,722 (6,730 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)