Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,477 (5,031 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)