Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,227 (4,686 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)