Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01219 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,578元 (539,751 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (40 minutes ago)