Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,158 (512,170 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)