Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01104 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,217 (291,367 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)