Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01109 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,857 (437,958 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)