Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.158 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,849 (C$940) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)