Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.310 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,577 (C$1,427) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)