Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.963 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,600 (C$1,330) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (30 minutes ago)