Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.103 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,810 (C$747) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (about 2 hours ago)