Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.901 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,780 (C$1,383) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)