Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.101 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,811 (C$1,139) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)