Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.208 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,902 (C$1,133) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)