Cost of living comparison between Ostrava, Czech Republic and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27232 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,925 (14,414 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)