Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30092 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,847 (16,108 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)