Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,112 (€776) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)