Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01013 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,815 (CH$475,419) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)