Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01056 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,861 (CH$460,190) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)