Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,499 (€603) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (27 minutes ago)