Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.881 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,108 (€775) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)