Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.727 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,319元 (€818) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 3 hours ago)