Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,067 (2,658TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)