Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.692 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,281 (3,122TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)