Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.811 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,145 (2,288TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)