Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.395 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,408 (3,159TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)