Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.806 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 83% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,787 (kr 10,908) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)