Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.790 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 82% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,895 (kr 11,266) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)