Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.793 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 117% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,432元 (kr 13,154) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)