Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.147 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,535 (C$1,464) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (35 minutes ago)