Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.241 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,064 (C$776) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)