Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.187 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,656 (R$ 1,671) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)