Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06082 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,220 (¥69,387) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)