Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,042元 ($b5,150) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)