Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,393元 ($b4,376) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)