Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,312 ($b4,662) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)