Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,201 ($b4,319) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (34 minutes ago)