Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,831 (€521) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)