Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,132 (€918) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)