Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,775 (€782) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)