Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.880 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,201 (€914) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)