Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.842 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,749 ($840) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (24 minutes ago)