Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.808 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,378元 (R$ 4,080) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)