Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.742 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,682 (R$ 3,837) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)