Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,499元 (R$ 4,037) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)