Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.980 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,515 (R$ 3,290) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (28 minutes ago)