Cost of living in Orkney, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.524 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orkney (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,116 (R 5,950) in Orkney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)