Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,525 (9,159 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (about 3 hours ago)