Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06148 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,406 (55,397 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)