Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01911 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,558 (186,220 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)