Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.731 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,611 (2,664 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)