Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,927 (2,918 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)