Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.656 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,291 (2,592 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)