Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.647 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,894 (2,365 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)