Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.990 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,778元 (€723) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)