Cost of living comparison between Oporto, Portugal and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.396 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,760 (€644) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)