Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,639 (€722) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Braga costs €32,122 (40 minutes ago)