Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,038 (2,700 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)