Cost of living in Opole, Poland vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.766 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,713元 (2,668 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 130 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (22 minutes ago)