Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.865 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,399元 (2,894 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)