Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,064 (2,679 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)