Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.639 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,933 (1,789 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)