Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,537元 ($964) in Omaha, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)