Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.746 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,735 (2,713 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)