Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.674 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,174 (1,896 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)