Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12169 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,375 (Php35,955) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)