Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30932 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,396 (17,445 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)