Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29865 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,871 (16,309 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)