Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30096 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,859元 (16,146 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)