Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26837 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,280 (12,222 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)