Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30967 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,277元 (17,041 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)