Cost of living comparison between Olomouc, Czech Republic and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27370 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,967 (14,495 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)