Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,136 (€933) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)