Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,099 (€548) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)